- WRISTBANDS MUST BE PUT ON BY THE GATE ATTENDANT AND BE KEPT VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES, this includes DOGS too! Do NOT remove or stretch.
- NO BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER BLADES OR SKATES.
- This is a family oriented event-NO DISPLAY OF ALCOHOL or DISORDERLY BEHAVIOR WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE STAGE AREA.
- We want to provide a harrassment-free experience for everyone. We do NOT tolerate harrassment of participants in any form.
- Dancing is OK on the perimeter where you won’t obstruct the view.
- RV GENERATORS MUST NOT BE USED BETWEEN 10 PM—7 AM, they are for intermittent use. Please be courteous to others when using it during the day.
- SHOW COURTESY TO OTHERS WHO ARE LISTENING TO THE SHOW. No playing of spoons in the concert area. Try to keep talking to a minimum. Visit at the campsite.
- GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING is on a first come, first serve basis. It’s the “Bluegrass Way” to use unoccupied chairs until the owner returns. Chair height should not block visibility of stage for others.
- No selling of any products without prior signed vendor contract.
- DO NOT DUMP either gray or black water on the ground.
- DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS in the concert area.
- Pets ARE NOT ALLOWED in Concert or Vendor Areas. Please clean up after them and keep their barking under control. Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Owners with dogs not under control will be asked to leave the grounds with no refund.
- CAMPING IS A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS unless you have a Prepaid Utility Site. We have an overflow area so there is plenty of room for everyone!
- All Children are to be under adult supervision.
- NO OPEN FIRES.
- SMOKERS No smoking in concert or vendor area.
- Day customers spending the night must park their car in day parking and leave by 8 a.m. the next morning.
- Day customers not paying extra to spend the night are required to leave by midnight.
No Air Conditioners or Electrical Heaters Allowed
Someone will be by to check on hook-ups. If someone is found SHARING, both units will be unhooked with NO REFUNDS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE AND/OR TO ASK ANY INDIVIDUAL TO VACATE THE GROUNDS SHOULD VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE POLICIES OCCUR.