COVID-19 UPDATES
REGARDING THE JENNY BROOK BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL

Our anniversary budget can only be held if we can be at full capacity and June 2021 will be too soon for this to happen.  It also doesn’t look like we will be anywhere near reaching herd immunity to COVID-19 before the end of June so the festival has been postponed to 2022.   

Looking Ahead

Following CDC and state and federal guidelines for COVID-19 developments is included in our daily To-Do List. We plan to be ready to tackle guidelines when they become available so we can all safely gather for a Jenny Brook Mini-Fest on October 8, 9 & 10, 2021.

CDC Continues to Recommend Three Important Ways to Slow the Spread

More Information

Here is more information from the CDC about COVID-19 Coronavirus.

BECOME A