IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM CALL 802-380-6689 ANY TIME, DAY OR NIGHT.
- WRISTBANDS MUST BE PUT ON BY THE GATE ATTENDANT AND BE KEPT VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES, this includes DOGS too! Do NOT remove or stretch.
- NO BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER BLADES OR SKATES.
- This is a family oriented event-NO DISPLAY OF ALCOHOL or DISORDERLY BEHAVIOR WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE STAGE AREA.
- Dancing is OK on the perimeter where you won’t obstruct the view.
- RV GENERATORS MUST NOT BE USED BETWEEN 10 PM—7 AM, they are for intermittent use. Please be courteous to others when using it during the day.
- SHOW COURTESY TO OTHERS WHO ARE LISTENING TO THE SHOW. No playing of spoons in concert area. Try to keep talking to a minimum. Visit at the campsite.
- GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING is on a first come, first serve basis. It’s the “Bluegrass Way” to use unoccupied chairs until the owner returns. Chair height should not block visibility of stage for others.
- No selling of any products without prior signed vendor contract.
- DO NOT DUMP either gray or black water on the ground.
- DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS in concert area.
- Pets ARE NOT ALLOWED in Concert or Vendor Areas. Please clean up after them and keep their barking under control. Dogs must be on leash at all times. Owners with dogs not under control will be asked to leave the grounds with no refund.
- CAMPING IS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS unless you have a Prepaid Utility Site. We have an overflow area so there is plenty of room for everyone!
- All Children are to be under adult supervision.
- NO OPEN FIRES.
- SMOKERS No smoking in concert or vendor area.
- Day customers spending the night must park their car in day parking and leave by 8 a.m. the next morning.
- Day customers not paying extra to spend the night are required to leave by midnight.
TUNBRIDGE FAIRGROUND WATER/ELECTRIC INFORMATION
No Air Conditioners or Electrical Heaters Allowed
Someone will be by to check on hook-ups. If someone is found SHARING, both units will be unhooked with NO REFUNDS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE AND/OR
TO ASK ANY INDIVIDUAL TO VACATE THE GROUNDS SHOULD VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE POLICIES OCCUR.