The Jenny Brook Family Bluegrass Festival is held each year at the Tunbridge World’s Fairground in beautiful Tunbridge, Vermont.
From the NSEW
- From the West: Go east on US Rt. 4 through Rutland, go about 10 miles, then take a left on VT. Rt. 100 north. Go another 10 miles to a fork in the road, keep to the right. This will be VT. Rt. 107. Go about 13 miles, to jct. of Interstate 89. Take 89 south one exit * (Sharon, Vt.) Go right at end of ramp, then take a right on VT. Rt. 14 north. Go about 5 miles, then take a right on VT. Rt. 110. Go 5 miles, festival is on the left.
- From the East: (Concord area) Take Interstate 89 north to VT. Exit 2 (Sharon, Vt.) Go left at end of ramp. Go .2 of a mile then go right on VT. Rt. 14 north. Go 5 miles, take right on VT. Rt. 110. Go 5 miles on Rt. 110. Festival is on your left.
- From the North or South: Take interstate 91 to White River Junction, then go north on Interstate 89 to exit 2. Go left at end of ramp for .2 of a mile. Go right on VT. Rt. 14 north for 5 miles. Go right on VT, Rt. 110. Festival is 5 miles on your left.
For GPS the address is 1 Fairground Road, Tunbridge, VT 05077
If you are coming by car, or have a low profile camper such as a popup, you can take the shorter route of Vermont Route 14 south to Route 110 north instead of I-89. THERE IS A LOW UNDERPASS OF ONLY 12 FEET ON ROUTE 14!
Here are direct links to the festival location where you can enter your address and get detailed travel directions.
Driving Distance to the Tunbridge Fairgrounds
- Boston, MA = 2 hours 45 minutes
- Hartford, CT = 3 hours
- Albany, NY = 3 hours
- Portland, ME = 3 hours 30 minutes
- Concord, NH = 1 hour 40 minutes
- Portsmouth, NH = 2 hours 30 minutes
- Burlington, VT = 1 hour 22 minutes